Thursday, July 7, 2011

birthday "fishes"

Sending birthday "fishes".
Join me at Simply Scrapbooks in Kettering for my Monday night card class.
Monday July 11th
4:30pm - 5:45pm
cost: $2.00 sign up
        $2.50 drop in day of class
We will be "playing" with faber-castell gelatos and water color paper.
bring: basic tool kit , craft mat, glossy accents, watercolor paint brush,heavy duty adhesive, your favorite coloring tools and baby wipes( optional)

** kits are limited sign up early to be guaranteed a card kit.

2 comments:

  1. Cute...I love plays on words. I usually do "fin-tastic" for fish so this is a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .