Sunday, July 31, 2011

NO EXCUSES

HI all,
   No excuses, i just haven't been on here. but i do have 2 cards to show you. They are both for http://www.dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ the one on the right is a faerie from Thestampingboutique. I used prismacolor pencils and Echo Park "summer days"paper.
The bottom  one is a birthday dragon from Stamping Dragon.
I used prismacolor pencils and MY MINDS EYE"lime twist" also button dies from MY FAVORITE THINGS "die-namics" collection. hope you like them.
And if anyone has a better way than scanning a 3D card ( it doesn"t always scan everything clearly) or tellme how I can better take a photo , I'm all ears.
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I just LOVE these stamps Lisa... Great job on your coloring too....☺
    wishuponascrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .