Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUMMER FUN

Here's another card for http://www.dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/. The theme for this one was Summer Fun. My granddaughter was over for the weekend and had a blast with a red umbrella and the rain (she had on only a pair of shorts over her diaper, so for decency sake :) my stamp is clothed hahaha).She is also obsessed with ducks , baby ducks to be exact, we have a pond that has a family of ducks which she has named ,mama duck, baby duck and dadda duck. Anyway , with that said, this digi " who needs an umbrella " by di's digis, says it all about summer for me (so far ).I used an older paper from memory box,ribbon,glossy accents, colored pencils,metal dots and metal flowers by coorbok,spellbinders' "lacy squares" and paper pieced the umbrella. Hope you like it.
smiles,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. do you have to use any specific stamp? Digi? ect? Thought I might give it a try...
    AWESOME Job on your card! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .