Friday, July 1, 2011

A working Saturday

I have to work Saturday morning, so my DT projects have to wait till Sunday to be worked on. I did however finish work on the challenge at Dutch Dare card challenge . I will have to post it tomorrow sometime.
I spent today cleaning and ironing ( yes , I iron . Approximately 15 shirts, several slacks and capris and blouses.) and a little card making. Then my husband and I went to look for deck furniture, a recent hail storm destroyed so much property, and deck furniture was one of them. So I have full coverage replacement insurance and went and replaced it. Next is the roof,gutters,some windows,the deck, garage door and vents on the roof.
I should be back tomorrow or Sunday , till then happy 4th to all my American friends, enjoy your weekend to all.
Smiles,
Lisa

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .