Sunday, November 13, 2011

Awesome weekend

I had an incredible weekend , Friday , all day was cropping . I stayed late into the night cropping and talking . The last hours were spent with a lovely lady named Stacy , everyone else had left, we were the lone "night owls". Saturday it started all over again , just as pleasant as the day before but with a much more full house. More great ladies showed up and shared their individual talents and resources. Food and more food along with football. I got my Christmas cards just about finished as well as a project or two completed. All in all it was a relaxing weekend with memorable ladies.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh jellie! i want to crop with you soon!!! missss you i haven't seen you at the store in AGES.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .