Thursday, February 16, 2012

Distressed

Here we go , "Time" for the next challenge over at DDCC.
This particular challenge requires disrtressing , how you interpret distressing is up to you. However, I really took it literally and used the
ZUTTER: DISTEZZZ-IT-ALL,
 TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK : VINTAGE PHOTO,
 GRAPHIC 45: AN ABC PRIMER
SOME VINTAGE FLAVORED TISSUE PAPER
 SOME CHAIN  THAT I USED THE INK TO DISCOLOR
and an image byPattie G.
Have a go of it over on the challenge blog and show us what you can create.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lisa.. I don't do a lot of distressing or inking.. you did wonderful! great job!
    Hugs
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .