Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Cards

I had a very busy weekend and am now just catching up. If I ever want to redo my kitchen cabinets again , someone slap me. Yes ,they look great ,but half way into it I looked at the project and thought "what am I doing". 4 days later they were finished. However ,I did find time to crop all day sat. with some lovely ladies.These are the cards I completed. ( one of them is for my daughter's birthday but I won't tell witch one .hahaha) The first card is Krista's rendition of Elphaba , the next is her
Party Hardy, and the last Is Janessa. All were colored with copic markers (except Elphie's hair, pencils)







5 comments:

  1. What a great set of cards! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful.... you know that the FIRST ONE is my FAVORITE!!!Love them all though! AWESOME job Lisa!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!!! Your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for dropping by and becoming a follower.. I am now a new follower as well!! Have a great day! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .