Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New cards

Over the weekend , I had a wonderful time cropping with a great group of ladies. I decided to take the day and work on various cards. I had ordered Blanche awhile ago and colored her as well ,but never put her into a card, so here she is in different tones.

both ladies were colored using copic markers, however the paper I used was called Heav
enly and I won't use it again. I think it took the markers poorly they seemed to "lay" on the surface as opposed to blending into it. But I gave it a good shot it doesn't hurt to try out new paper you never know when you might find something new.
Thanks for checking things out , hope you liked what you saw.

I will be entering them in the following   girls,girls, girls Bunny Zoe's crafts
                                                                  Anything goes Make it Monday
                                                                  ribbons and bows Tammy's scrappin corner
                                                                  a recipe   The Crazy Challenge


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lisa. I miss seeing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you color both images, both cards are so clean and beautiful thanks for sharing at Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Elisa DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't pick a favourite as they are both so lovely, fabulous colouring..

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Lisa! Love both color combos, and the way you colored the hair. Fantastic! So good to see you playing in our Ribbons or Bows challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Good luck in the challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, These are both fantastic. I wasn't sure which one was better.
    humm I just want them both lol. I am glad you were able to craft with your friends. Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Image. You coloured her so well! I saw your card on MIM. Good luck. Jacqueline (nr. 199)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love both color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards. Your coloring is fav. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your card on MIM for challenge 94, and had to come and take a closer look. Beautiful cards and colouring - both such pretty colours too!

    My card is no 238 this week if you'd like to take a look :-)

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see how different these cards look, using the same image: like them both! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are Beautiful, love the image & colours. saw your card on MIM.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .