Friday, January 25, 2013

New DT team and challenge blog

EVERYTHING STEAMPUNK!!! FROM SIMPLY BETTY  I was asked to be on the DT for the new Steampunk challenge . Here is my first creation from the #5 steampunk release.
    So pop on over to  Steampunk challenge and take a look at the amazing images that are being showcased and take the plunge to try your hand at a Steampunk creation. I have to say I was extremely intimidated by these ,but I challenged myself and was surprised by how much I enjoyed coloring these. Now I can't help myself and I look forward to many more lines . You can also go to Simply Betty Stamps and pick up past collections as well. Enjoy! Check out the blog hop while you're here.

SSC

Betty

Corinne

Trudie
Aeryn
Aletha
Lisa

The SCC DT ladies are helping out showing these amazing new images..

Celina

Irene

Trish

Rachel




                                                 THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO





8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love all the little elements you have added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Lisa. Love all the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job Lisa and congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a killer awesome book! Love that hanger behind your fabo image! Great job here!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great book, the ribbon really shows everything off. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous! Love all the elements use to bring this alive. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hanger!! Great to have oyu on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Love all the texture ad embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous idea for this image. love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .