Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sexy Recipe


What do you give a man who has it all? More of what he likes, hehehe, with that said,,,,,
This week at Dutch Dare is a recipe challenge, with Valentine's day approaching ,I did a card in honor of the day and with a   KENNY K image ,
Our first challenge this year features a new sponsor the awesome
 Kenny K Images.

Our theme is a recipe and it is:

1 image, 2 fibers (ribbons, lace, cord, twine, etc) 3 pattern papers, 4 corners (no round cards) 5 embelllies ( a row of 5 rhinestones, etc)

Now that you know what it is ,pop on over and show us your recipe creations.


I used Kenny K image (BOW) ,                            colored with copics and prismacolored pencils, used Authentique DP ,3 different patterns  , ruffled ribbon and lace, 5 nailheads in pinks and 5 flowers. The paper bow is a die from Die-namics .


5 comments:

  1. Wow really awesome card! I totally love your coloring of this digi and the embellishments you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! You've coloured her so nice!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, OMG this is SUPER FANTASTIC LISA!!!
    What an AWESOME JOB! Love that die..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .