Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LENORE AND RODERICK


       
"And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?"This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" – (lines 28-29)  THE RAVEN
 


I had another go at a STEAMPUNK IMAGE  from Betty's steampunk series 5. This is THE GRAVE OF LENORE. I was always intimidated by these images ,but as a good friend put it "that is why they are called C H A L L E N G E S" So challenge yourelf and enter our challenge at http://simplysteampunkchallenges.blogspot.com/.  C'mon and give it a whirl.
The second image is Roderick from FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER. I turned this digi into a piece of art to hank on the wall, not everything I do goes out as a card. I like to keepa few things for myself.
ENJOY

 
 
 

2 comments:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .