Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Green, green and more green!!

Yeppers, all green  YG copics to be exact. This weeks challenge at Digi Galore is Monocoloring. That's right ,stretch that creative mind and use one color to color your image . It seems intimidating at first but it's kind of fun to do.My favorite color to work with in copics is YG 91,93, 95, 97 so I thought why not do the whole image. So take YOUR favorite combo and turn into a masterpiece.
our sponsor for this unconventional challenge is quite the unconventional digi artist himself         RICK ST. DENNIS. If you are not familiar with his art you soon will be, he does awesome work . Check out his shop  for all his art. I chose GIGI for my challenge. See you over at Digi Galore.




SUPPLIES:
COPICS YG 91, 93, 95, 97
DESIGNER PAPER: CRATE PAPER DIY SHOP
SEAM BINDING
SPELLBINDER
GLOSSY ACCENTS

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa and I love your coloring. You did a great job with the monochromatic theme - I have the hardest time with that theme!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .