Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Here's another Filmstrip

Keeping with the filmstrip color Guide using Art by Miran  images ( click on the link to the left and you'll be transferred to the Facebook group).

This image is a total cutie , very much summer related. I hope this inspires you to use your pencils.
I use PRISMACOLOR pencils , so the colors listed are theirs.



PRISMACOLORED PENCILS
HAIR: DARK BROWN, TUSCAN RED
EYES: SKY BLUE LIGHT, TRUE BLUE
SKIN: SEASHELL PINK, SALMON PINK, LIGHT PEACH ,NECTAR & PEACH
DRESS AND BOW: DECO PINK, PINK, MAGENTA & PROCESS RED
 ALSO CHECK OUT THE OTHER FILMSTRIP COMBOS USING COPICS,
CORINNE'S
AND
IRENE'S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .