Monday, March 7, 2016

Get your sexy back,,,,,

Hello , It's my turn to host the Art By Miran blog today, yippee!!  Yes I said something about sexy,,,,
so for your pleasure here is Leomaris. He is one of the newest digis from MiRan.





 colored with COPICS 
FLESH: E51,000,00,11
TAIL: BV20, 25
HAIR:E44,47,49
BACKGROUND: airbrushed with copic markers and blender
diecuts: MEMORY BOX seaside corner, Cameo , 
IMPRESSION OBSESSION [conch shell ] DIE077-w 
ELLENTINA CUTTING DIE  DCL023
 cheesecloth
 
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!
 
Don't forget to stop by and join in the fun on our FACEBOOK page as well . 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog, have a delightful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .