Friday, May 6, 2016

Under the sea,,,,,,



Hello there I colored up this beautiful image of Oceanna and she can be found at Whimsy Stamps


SUPPLIES:
TAIL AND BRA: Faber- Castell Metallic Colored pencils ,blues and greens
Prismacolor Pencil, PC208 (indanthrone blue) ,90% cool grey
Spica pen -clear
HAIR:E40,41,42,43 Y35
SKIN: E50,11,000,0o R2o
SEAWEED: G20,21,24
The background and the sand ( and shadow) were both done using an air compressor and copic markers as follows,
SEA: B04,02,01,00,000,0000
SAND:E31,33,79

I am entering this in the following
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/2016/04/challenge-57-anything-goes.html




1 comment:

  1. Wooow awesome.. great colouring and design.. love it.. Thank you for joining our challenge #57 at Artbymiran Challenge blog.. Hope you can also join our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .