Sunday, May 29, 2016

Woo hoo we reached 3000 !!!!

New release to celebrate reaching 3000 fans and a sale!!!! We also have a blog hop with PRIZES , follow along and comment on each. Great inspirations for everyone. 
Head on over to Scrapper's Delights fan page  and have fun along the way.

 I have used Lady Constance
,


















.SUPPLIES

COPIC MARKERS
DRESS AND VEST : YG91,93,95,97
PETTICOAT ,BODICE AND BUSTLE: R81,83,85,89

Find In StoreHERE  
Just for hoppers you can save 35%!

Just add sdjpc-The-Steam-Engine
into the coupon section
when going through the checkout
(Ends 29th May 2016)


.



1) Angelique
2) *Jen
3) Christine
4) *Lina
5) *Kay
6) Helen
7) Mzwips
8) Mari 
9) Lynn
10) Lisa you are here
11) Nicky
12) Veronique
13) *Carla
14) Val
15) Scrapper's Delights 
Scrapper's Delights <ENDS HERE >





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the new images, wonderful coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fantastic Project! I love the new images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring of Lady Constance is super cute. I love the added embellies on the inside of your card! Your sentiment made me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. This is a fantastic card. Love all the details inside and out. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .