Sunday, August 14, 2016

" You say witch like it's a bad thing",,,,,

Welcome back to my blog, I have been MIA, not had a creative/coloring bone in my body these past 2 months. But i have found the creative bug once again and here is my newest project!
This is an image from Lisa Bloobel, I am loving these images ,they are so amusing and fun. You really need to check out ALL of her images ,each one is so different , goofy ,happy and unique. A must to add to your digi stash.( my granddaughter enjoys coloring with me so I have also posted her coloring as well)



 SUPPLIES
COPICS
HAT, BOOTS,DRESS: C1,3,5,7,9, 100
SKIN: BG90, 93, 96 R20
HAIR:  V04, 06, 09 T4
HAT BAND: G12, 14 FYG2
MOUTH: R20, 21, 22 


(colored by Lylli
with prismacolor pencils)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .