Monday, March 27, 2017

Yowza , It's been ages since I've posted a blog post.

Well , here goes... I have been busy  doing classes and just didn't think to post what I've been creating.  This is a class that was done last month and I am offering it again due to demand.
The stamps and diecuts are all Memory Box "Open Studio" BEE GARDEN

SUPPLIES:
Clear embossing powder 
Versamark
Tim Holtz distress inks: 
fossilized amber, wild honey, dried marigold, spiced marmalade and rusty hinge
Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .