Friday, February 23, 2018

Going to the dogs,,,,

Yep, the card went to the dogs! Leroy to be exact. This handsome little devil can be found .
Riley and company. I had so much fun with him because I found the perfect paper to use. ( don't you love when you can find paper and you EXACTLY what you are going to do with it?)
I will list the particulars below



Supplies
Paper pad  6x6 PHOTO PLAY  MAD 4 PLAID HAPPY
Leroy stamp and die  
 Tiny dots Memory Box  stencil
 Cheers-  Ranger Letter-it 
Tim Holtz distress oxide Bundled sage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .